We’re almost at the half year mark! leading me to take a personal inventory of where I am in my business and my life at this time.
You know how chocolate-covered pretzels are an amazing blend of sweet and salty at the same time? That’s how I feel life is at this moment. Salty and sad for all the old stuff and people I must say good bye to. Delicious chocolatey sweet for all the possibilities and growth ahead.
Here are the things I am sad to leave behind, and the things I am bursting with enthusiasm to embrace and encounter.
1. Some old clients
2. My house (maybe)
3. Old relationships that no longer fit my new life ahead
4. Lines around my eyes.(I’d love to let go of these 🙂
5. Furniture and stuff that have been clogging up my space
6. Books that used to fill my shelves. Loved looking at them but they are not needed anymore.
7. Stuffy corporate clothes
1. New place to live.
2. My sabbatical in new countries – Italy and France
3. Learning to speak French
4. Some time in California soon.
5. My national speaking tour
6. New furniture
7. Reconnection with my family
8. Innovative high level experiences and programs with new clients.
9. New wardrobe/new look
10. All the new relationships I will be building, here, there and wherever I visit.
Seems as though the pretzel is more sweet/chocolatey than salty/sad.
Have you taken stock of where you are in your business/life at the half year mark?