Noted Talk Topics
Getting Them To Say Yes: Turning Your Networking Into Bigger & Better Leads, Clients, and Jobs is designed to reveal to professionals and job seekers ways to build rapport and trust more quickly with ideal connections, and convert these into more yeses for prospect meetings, speaking engagements, interviews, and ultimately engagements, clients, and jobs.
Getting Them To Say Yes is an interactive workshop including:
- Interactive exercises
- Laser on-the-spot coaching
This program is ideal for service professional, business owners and job seeking professionals who wish to improve their conversions from networking and gain real business results with the right connections.
Duration: Abridged Program – 1 hour
Full workshop: 2.5 – 3 hours
Includes Handouts: Yes
Upgraded program includes signed copy of Network Like A Fox
Business owners and professionals now must know how to develop connections through in-person and online methods as well as know how to communicate their personal brand to their desired audiences.
Nancy Fox, The Business Fox, will share her powerful tips and strategies for:
- Creating and maintaining a memorable, influential personal brand
- How to find, nurture, and convert contacts into prospects, prospects into clients, and clients into eager fans in the online world as well as in person.
Duration: 1 hour
Handouts: Slides, The Business Fox Personal Branding Checklist
Network Like A Fox book available for Sale and Signing at Event
The results of these exercises will provide participants with takeaways are:
- Unique strategies for attracting ideal connections
- Targeted techniques for finding higher quality, more proactive referral sources (Networking Up)
- Gaining access to higher-level (and higher paying )clients
- Rapid Rapport Builders: swifter, better methods to establish a bond with ideal new connections, deepen the bond with current clients, open the door to generating more business with them.
- Targeted follow-up techniques to accelerated and ensure the relationship moves forward.
- Leveraging Listening – Enhancing listening skills so greater opportunity is heard and leveraged
- Online networking – Practical ways Linked In can augment and even multiply results from in-person networking.
This workshop will entail:
- Interactive Exercises
- Case Study Review
- Role Play
- Laser Coaching
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Bonus: Signed copy of Network Like A Fox by Nancy Fox
While it’s important to get a sense of Linked In features and bells and whistles, this course is about how to make Linked In generate results for your business and your career.
- Get viewed by the right people – a step-by-step session on how to create a Linked In profile that pulls lots of views
- Rev up your connections – learn how to convert ideal connections into interested prospects, speaking opportunities, new subscribers to your blog and/or newsletter, and ultimately clients or job interviews.
You will learn how to make Linked In a winning tool for your practice, your business and your career in less time.
Duration: 90 minutes – available in onsite and webinar format
Interactive: with access to the internet
Sarah Poriss: Targeted Networking for Bigger Better Clients for Lawyers
.Nancy Fox presenting at the ProVisors Rainmaker Series
Nancy Fox presenting to Moore Stephens North America
To book Nancy Fox to speak at your event, please email us at email@example.com
FREE! 55 GREAT ICEBREAKER QUESTIONS:
TO BREAK THE ICE, BUILD CONVERSATIONS AND BECOME AN IRRESISTIBLE PEOPLE MAGNET AT NETWORKING EVENTS