What is Self Confidence Anyway?
- Be generous: Take the focus off yourself, and think of ways for helping others without expecting anything in return.
- Be uncomfortable. Growth and stretching into new areas of success is sometimes very uncomfortable or takes being willing to do uncomfortable actions. It’s a necessary aspect of growth.
- Embrace failure. Be willing to fail or feel embarrassment if you make the effort and at first you don’t succeed.
- Be hungry. The more intense your desire and hunger for success and willingness to overcome doubt and insecurity, the more powerful will be your will to withstand anything to achieve unshakeable confidence.
- Have a big WHY, get in touch with your Purpose. When you have something bigger than you at stake, you will be willing to withstand anything, go through fire, deal with disappointment until you succeed. That knowledge you can withstand unimaginable difficulty gives you belief in yourself.
- Believe it, then you will see it.
- Work on keeping your confidence up daily. Small chunks of activity – everyday.
- Don’t take anything personally. It’s not about you.
- Stop worrying about what others think – of you or anyone else. What others think about you is none of your business.
- Give up playing the victim.
- Give up blaming others.
- Make your body an instrument of positive energy every day.